SHOPPING CART OPTIONS
- You can change sizes and colors. To do this, select the orange "Edit" link beside the cart item. Quantity can be updated on the cart page. When finished, hit "Update" and your changes will be reflected in the cart.
- Remove an item from your Shopping Cart. To remove an item, click on "Remove", and the item will be removed from your cart.
- Save to your Wish List. Items saved to Wish List will be removed from your Shopping Cart. You must be signed into your account (or create an account) in order to view and share your Wish List in the future.
- Save for Later: You'll also have the option to save items for future purchase. You can always move items back to cart by clicking the "Move to Cart" link.
- Enter a Promotional Code. If you have a promo code, enter it in the Promo Code space located beneath your list of items. Select "Apply" to see the discounted price.
- Return to shopping. If you wish to continue shopping on timberland.ca, you can use the Shopping Cart to store items you wish to purchase. At any time during your shopping experience, you can return to your Shopping Cart by clicking on "Shopping Cart" icon at the top of the page.
- Proceed to secure checkout. When you are ready to purchase your item(s), click on "Secure Checkout." Our checkout process is fast, easy and secure. For more information on our secure shopping guarantee, see our Security Policy.